Why "BIBLIA YA WATOTO" is the best for your children??

1

Why "BIBLIA YA WATOTO" Audio Book is the best for your Children’s Bible Reading Plan.

Basically, "BIBLIA YA WATOTO" Audio book is characterized by:

1. Brevity. 
I want this to be do-able. It is more important to be reading small chunks of Scripture regularly than setting the bar too high and failing.
If you can get your children to spend atleast 30 minutes with the Bible, morning and evening, then it will be awesome, and hopefully they will develop a growing appetite for it themselves.
"BIBLIA YA WATOTO" give you the edge to make it easier for you and your children.

2. Variety. 
I chose Old Testament and New Testament.
I also want to vary between narrative, poetry, practical, etc. However, the emphasis is much more on the stories of the Bible.
Sometimes I skip some chapters that are especially difficult for children. They can be read and studied when the children are older and better able to profit from them.

3. Simplicity. 
The pattern is a few verses for reading. I’ve added a couple of sweet soundtracks and colorful pictures to make it more attractive and fun.

4. Accountability. 
Although this audio book is to help me be more accountable for shepherding my children and my society, I also want to make other parents and children accountable.
This audio book gives us an opportunity to have a brief discussion about the scripture in our families.

5. Unity.
One advantage of this audio book is that we can all be reading in the same part of the Bible (father,mother and children).
Whatever else we read, we will all have read these verses as a minimum. That means we can all talk about the same passage of Scripture at meals, etc.
I hope this will give your family a spiritual unity as you journey on together.

My hope and prayer is that eventually my children, and all our children, will no longer read because of external pressure or habit, but because they want to, because they have a passion for the Christ that the Scriptures testify of.

"BIBLIA YA WATOTO" Courtesy of JC-RECORDS Production.

1 comment: